WHO AM I?
My name is
Michael Tobin. I am Board Certified in both Radiology and in Nuclear Medicine. In
addition, I hold a Ph.D. in Chemistry from Columbia University.
This web site will be of most interest to:
- Medical students, residents, physicians, and health
professionals who wish to enhance their understanding
of plain film radiology.
- Those interested in computer applications in medicine and
- Those interested in Nuclear Medicine.
- Amiga computer users, who may wish to know that this web
site and its contents were created with, and are maintained
entirely by, Amiga computers.
Those surfing the Internet for medical information had better read this
- Academic Endeavors
- Radiology teaching cases. Need
Reading List for Radiology Residents.
Points of View
Editorial opinions about a variety of topics including —
Radiology, computers, the Amiga, education, and much
more. Intended to provoke respectful discussion
as must exist in a free society.
Links to useful sources of information.
Miriam is now the official mascot of this web site. If you like, you can
read about her.
© 1995 – 2002 Copyright Michael Tobin, M.D., Ph.D. All Rights